• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

pokefan_Teddiursa

Teddiursa
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    hi im new !

i have AR is there anywhere that i can post and ask for codes?

i got a code for the azure flute
    but then i got the arceus event and the guy wont let me have another >< wht do i do

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    hello and welcome

I don't think that there is a section for AR codes. A lot of people refrain from using it, especially to obtain Pokemon.

Years
    Hi welcome to the PC or the Poke Community. And by the way you might want to read the rules because Action Replays are against the rules. Anyway welcome Have fun, and follow the rules. =]

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yeah, PC doesn't have a section for Action Replay because it might encourage some people to trade hacked Pokémon.
    What fun would there be in that? :)

However, I'm glad that you found your way here!
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity!
    I hope that you enjoy yourself here and that you make lot's of friends!

Have fun and stay active!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to pokecommunity! x3

So you're saying you want more than one Arceus and the guy won't let you get another one?

Well, feel free to pm me and ask, seeing as I can't post more than once in this thread. I'll be very happy to help you with your AR problem! ;3 I used to have one of those myself, but then it broke. xox;;

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Hey chin_chan. Nice to meet you. Oh and is your name a reference to shin chan? That show is awesome.

Back