• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm new

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey ZoeTheVegan. I am sure you will find tonnes of buddys here and have a great time while your at it as well. Since you didn't list any interests may i suggest the Pokemon General Forum? It has a wide range of things to talk about.

Also don't forget to read the Rules/FAQ as it will help you later down the road.

Have fun here and enjoy yourself

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I swear *Dark*Master you are beginning to sound like me more and more as the days progress.
    (I have trained you well, young grasshopper)

So, you're looking for buddies you say?
    Well, you have two people in front of me, and I'm the third. So, I suppose you have met at least three people already willing to be friends with you. ;D

Since you've already been told about the rules and FAQ, as well as told to have a good time, I'm going to take the road-less-travelled and hope that you stay an active member!

Just a tip, the more active you are on a forum, the more fun you will have!
    Welcome to PC, ZoeTheVegan!

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    You guys wait. I'll beat you two. -_-"

Anyways, I'm heavens and a very good day wishes to you. It was wise of you to join PC because it has everything that'll enthral you. Have fun exploring this great site. You'll find loads of people who are waiting for you to befriend them...
    Don't forget to check out the cool Pokemon Video Games session, It has every tiny info on the new games.

See you around
    ~Heaven

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hiya ZoeTheVegan! Welcome to Pokecommunity. I can be your buddy if you want. ;)

I also hope you enjoy your stay! I'm sure you will though; this is a great forum, so you got nothin' to worry about! x3

Hopefully I shall see you around~ :)

-Neko

Back