• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, Dmann! :)

Only Pokemon Yellow and Silver? Geez, you're really getting behind the times, dude! xD Lol I'm just kidding. I happen to actually like those two games a lot, and own both. <3 I like Yellow because it has Pikachu in it, following you around making cute faces constantly, and Silver, well, just because when I grew up during the second gen. I owned silver, and my brother owned gold. Unfortunately though, the battery inside it stopped working properly. Makes Neko sad. :<

Anyway, I hope you have fun here at pc! May your stay be filled with sugar, spice, ok I'll stop at that lol. xD *shot*

-Neko *dies*

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • If you enjoy the older Pokémon games; you should definitely pick up either Diamond or Pearl.
    (Unless you don't have a DS... if you don't, then you should get one of those first. ;D)

Welcome to the forums, Dmann.
    I remember the days of the color generation. Ah, good times, good times.
    The Johto series was the best in my opinion; it just can't be beat. The storyline was pretty good, and the gameplay was revolutionary.

So, I take it you will spend most of your time in the Metal and Color Games Discussion?
    If so, then horray for you! It's always great to get some fresh opinions in that section. ;D

I'm sure you will find the community enjoyable, Dmann.
    Take care~

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, I only found the Gameboy and the games in my room a few months ago, and have gotten back into it a lot.

I much prefer Silver simply because there's so much more to do in that game. That and the graphics is a bit better, haha.

I'm stuck playing Yellow at the moment, though. My Silver version kind of died I think. I posted about it in that 'batteries died' thread.

I want to get Crystal version one day because my Silver is being dodgy and I really liked that game.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, I only found the Gameboy and the games in my room a few months ago, and have gotten back into it a lot.

I much prefer Silver simply because there's so much more to do in that game. That and the graphics is a bit better, haha.

I'm stuck playing Yellow at the moment, though. My Silver version kind of died I think. I posted about it in that 'batteries died' thread.

I want to get Crystal version one day because my Silver is being dodgy and I really liked that game.
    Ach, the curse of the murdered internal battery. Happened to me too :/

Anyway, welcome to the Pokecommunity! The whole G/S/C arc has always been my favorite as well :D

Enjoy posting ^^

-Roy

Back