• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

Hedgehog

MagikarpFTW!!!!
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Hi everywon i joined the forum 1 hour ago. And i like the place so much ^_^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • This is a very friendly forum here Hedgehog! ^^
    Anyway, welcome to the PC! ^^

Read the rules very well, and also hope make good friends too!
    Hope you have a good time here of chating with other people!

So hope you enjoy here! ^^

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
  • Hey Hedgehog, how are you? Enjoying Pokecommunity? Of course because this forum has loads to offer to newbies.

Make sure you post loads and have fun making friends =]. Speaking of which, PM or VM me if you want to be friends or just chat.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi hedgehog! I you want to talk to someone I am mostly active on the pc!^_^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hello Hedgehog, Welcome to PC!

I'm glad you like it so much here =D, it is a pretty awesome place! We have a ton of very friendly people who absolutely love pokemon (As I'm sure you do)

Hope you enjoy yourself, and I'll see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Hedgehog!

I'm glad you enjoy it here! (After all, who couldn't?)

Read the rules before you do anything! If you have any questions, you can PM me or a staff member. (It's better to ask a staff member because they know more than I do)

Well have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, he likes us! He really does like us! *shot*
    (Sorry, I got a little caught up in the moment there...)

Welcome to the community, Hedgehog!
    Hey, I bet you're a Sonic fan, aren't you? What's that? How did I know?
    That's simple my dear prickly friend, I'm psychic.
    Perhaps you would enjoy finding or starting a discussion on the series over in the Other Games section. That area is just full of people who wish to discuss games from all different series and platforms, I'm sure at least a few people would enjoy a ripping good Sonic the Hedgehog discussion!
    (If you don't like Sonic, then you're avatar and user name are quite misleading. -.-)

I'm sure you will continue to enjoy the community!
    There always seems to be something to do around here and I'm sure you will enjoy being a part of it! Here's hoping you will stick around with us for quite the time to come.

Take care, Hedgehog.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I'm not suprised you like it! It's so much, fun cause there is always something to do!
    Having loads of friends makes your time even more enjoyable, a great way to get friends is to join a Fan Club! Many people in my FC have felt that they are even more comfortable after making and getting to know some friends!

Send me PM if you wanna be friends with me!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well it is great to see you like it here, Hedgehog.
    After all, this is a great place.

Well I can see you are quite the sonic fan? Well then why not try out the Sonic the Hedgehog Fanclub? I am sure you can talk about anything related to Sonic you want. Why he is blue? Why is he a hedgehog? They can be answered.....I think.

Anyway have fun when your posting around and making friends of course.
    It is an easy thing to do.

-Dark

Back