• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm New

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Hi, I hope that I can enjoy it here. Maybe get into some of the rps. I know of an rp called Aura Hallows, it isn't that active, but it is probably slowly getting there.

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
  • welcome! you want to get into some rps? good luck with that, they usally get full of people after 2 or 3 days.lol.
    oh yes dont forget to read the rules.

well see you around and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    welcome! you want to get into some rps? good luck with that, they usally get full of people after 2 or 3 days.lol.
    oh yes dont forget to read the rules.

well see you around and enjoy your stay!
    Yeah, now that I noticed I think the biggest thing would be emulation

XaRhS

Welcome to Poke Community, nephitejnf. I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here and have fun. Try following the rules and everything will be OK. PM me if you have questions related to the site.^__^

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Even though the RP Forum isn't the most active place on the site (that would Emulation!) you are sure to find a good RP somewhere around here and maybe even a active one if you are lucky that is. Well anyway have fun.

See you around!

Back