• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im NEW

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi, welcome to PC ^^ Hope you have a good stay here, read the rules and all that^^

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Hi, you can call me Supi. I am glad to meet you. ^^,
    (If you want banners PM me ^^ look at my siggy)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hello. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends, for example you can PM me for one. ^^ btw, I'm Kylie, or DP, whichever. Please read and obey the rules and read the FAQ. OK, have fun!

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Welcome to PC POli. I hope you enjoy your stay and become a very active member.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Wow! You're so cool that I want to hug you! *hugs*

WOW, that was GREAT! I don't need to say anymore. The hug proves that you won't have any problems on PC. But just incase, PM me if you need to know anything. And I'll be your friend if you want, too!

mvtm

Years
    Coolies lol you cant wait for welcome posts , them ill welcome too! . hi i hope you enjoy here PM is you need anything dont worry be happy here !!^^^

Back