• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im new

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    After spending hours reading many of the threads on this forum i've finally taken the time to actually join. I have been playing pokemon since the red and blue days though I play mostly soul silver now and im always up for up for battles on that, although work means that i dont actually have that much free time but i get on every chance i can. I have also just started playing Pokemon black but ive not got too far yet.

And i cant think of anything else to say so im going to stop talking now

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Glad to see you finally decided to join the forums after being around for all that time. I too have been playing from Red however I havnt played souls silver and heart gold, but iv heard really good things from them. I might play them eventually once i have time to spare to replay them. Your into battling? Cool, the forums are full of people to battle with so it shouldnt be too hard. Yah work can get rid of any free time but when you do im sure youll have fun with it. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, hope you get some free time to battle, and hope to see you around! :)

Back