• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hey, welcome to PC, dont spam, have fun, and read da evil rules xD, there has to be a 25 char limit, so that messages are longer, and remember to not break it xD, btw, are you really 7?(stupid question XD) XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Um, Jolty, you should really take that to PM. ^^;

Anyways, hi, and welcome to PC! Remember to read the rules, and have a great time! Are you really 7? You're really smart for someone your age! =)

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Holy crap! He is only seven and he types like a 10 year old! Your good...it took me 3 years of life to become a skill 1 typer and you come here and try to out shine me? I'm not going to cry!*Runs to his mom*

Oh, Enjoy your stay!

LovedUpLickitung

IM GREAT BUT YOU ARENT
    Years
    hi whatever your name is, my earlier post was deleted for some reason. your too intelligent for a 7 yr old i tink your actually around 20 cos even i dont know how to do that in your sig anyway welcome to the forum im new too

you should get emerald or topaz

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    SSJ PIKACHU 4 gokuVegita said:
    Hehe thanks. I have Pok?mon saphire and red and yellow and gold and silver but I lost saphire so now Im thinking of getting one of the new ones which one shood I get?

Fire Red and Life Green are almost the same.So, I always go with the color that I favor.

Well,if you wanna chat with someone feel free to pm me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Topaz isn't real--; Diamond and Pearl are the next versions coming out, and they won't come out until at least May 2005 in Japan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back