• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi i'm new

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Hi i'm Oliver as you can tell I like Team Plasma and my favorite pokemon is Mime Jr. . I'm not that good at competitive play but I am trying to get better and yeah that's basically everything you need to know about me
    other interests: star wars, anything else lucasfilm like Indiana jones and a bunch of 80s toy lines. and video gameslike super smash bros.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, Oliver!.

Make sure to head over to the competitive section here.
    Can I ask are you trying to get into VGC or smogon tiers?. Have you played competitive in the past?.
    Personally I'm really looking forward to VGC 2017 with all the new Alola pokes. Was not a fan of the 2016 format.

If you need any assistance at all feel free to vm/pm me =).
    Hope to see you around the forums mate.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I honestly have never played competeitively before however I understand evs I just don't understand how to raise them other than super training.

Back