• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    THANK you, we can be friends. Have you looked at the sig forum yets:pirate: I love that smily so mcuh

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Welcome to the great Pokemon Community, also refrerred to as PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. It is mainly a really friendly place to be.
    Here are some link that will help you out in the community.

RULES <--REALLY check these out, helps you around and keeps you out of trouble.
    FAQ <-- If you have some small questions check this out, I have used it and I find it very helpfull ^_^

If you have any futher problems please contact me or someone else via PM or IM. If you want to be friends please PM me.

Anyway I hope those help you. Have fun here and i look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • ^___^ Welcome to community dearest ^.^ Like Matt said,read over the rules and if you have any questions,don't be shy,PM me or anyone ^_^

*hands Kanna plushie*

Hope you enjoy yourself an have an awesome time <3

Back