• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2006
    Hello, I'm Jupy! I'm a new entry! :D
    I like Pokémons very much (my favourite Pokémon is Kirlia!**), and I found this forum several weeks ago...finally I'm here! ^__^
    I hope to be ok in this forum!

PS: Sorry for my bad English, but I'm not American and I don't speak English very well °_°" (I speak it badly, if I must be honest...)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • What an interesting name you have there.

Do not worry about you level of English, you can speak and type it very well. I'm sure that we'll be abel to help you improve it here.
    Please read the rules, if you have an problems whatsoever on understanding it, do not hesitat to PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2006
    Thank you for the welcome!^^

drummershuff: I chose the name 'Jupy' because I like the Japanese name of Banette (Jupetta) ^^ (and I like the Pokémon too).
    I also thank you for your kindness with me! Now I think I'll be happy here ^_^ (and maybe I'll improve my English in this community, I hope...)

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • Hi, Jupy. Welcome to the community! You will have a lot of fun here.

I'm not American either, but I speak English very well, and don't worry, you don't have to be a master in English to speak in forums, it's very easy (and you are doing it well!). But if you have any questions just PM me, I'm here to make friends.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2006
    Thank you, Charmander!! ^^ I'm a bit worried because I've been studying English for only two years, and I type in an 'English' community for the first time. However I think I'll have a good time here! :D

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hi, Welcome to pokecommunity ! :D I hope you have a great time, if you need any help, have any questions or wanna be friends, you can always PM me ^^

Also, make sure you read the rules and FAQs so that you don't do something that is against the rules :P

Ciao

I like your avatar :D It's so calm ^^

Back