• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI, i'm theprofessional

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
Years
  • Hi i'm new to this website, but not to pokemon, i do however still gots lots to learn. if u can help me with these Qs, i'll be eternally grateful:
    1. What does OU and UU mean?

2. How do you make the pokemon of the AI trainers, those that are found throughout the game and you can continue fighting with the VS seeker, evolve? I've heard that they can level-up and/or evolve if you do something, do you know what it is?

3. WTF, my Friend Code number combination changed, I thought they never changed, what could've caused this?

Last edited:

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
    Years
  • nice to meet you Yume_mirai08, you know something strange, I went to some random thread and decided to check out some random dudes profile, and sure enough, it was you! Weird.

Anywho... I of course know that different ways that pokemon evolve, but what I was asking if there are certain parameters that I must meet in order to make the pokemon of the computer(AI controlled) trainers in the game to evolve? Not all of the trainers do this, but there are some that do, must I have to fight like 50 times before they make their pokemon evolve or what?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hi i'm new to this website, but not to pokemon, i do however still gots lots to learn.

But I thought you were the professional?

Welcome to PC! :D Read the rules, cause they're very simple to follow and have vitamins!

If you have any questions that are unanswered at the moment, feel free to send me a message!

-Silver

Back