• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi O_O

Terriermon_Rocks

Terriermon is cute
    Years
    Uh hi...I'm Terriermon_Rocks....just call me terrier plz.....anyway I like pokemon I also like to RP though I don't understand how it works here :P that's just me....I'm pretty weird.....I'm nice though when someone annoys me I'm not to nice (mainly in real life)....anyway HI

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Someone likes to use ellipses. ^^

Welcome to the community, Terrier. …I feel like I'm talking to a dog. :x

That aside, I hope you have an awesome stay.

Digimon is pretty awesome, by the way. ;D

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hey welcome to PC, have fun and enjoy your stay! ^^

RPing here isn't so complicated...

Torn Wings

These wings protect me...
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Forums! :)
    Read the rules and play safe!
    See ya!

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity..
    Have Fun and Stay Calm..
    Do not forget to read The Forum RUles or your in Trouble :3
    Have Fun~

Lol, double post much? =p

Anyways, heyo, what up? Would you call your self a freak, or just weird? If you're a freak then you'll fit in perfectly! I won't give you the whole authority schpeel, as other people have already given you it, so I'll just say: Enjoy your stay here! That's an order!

Terriermon_Rocks

Terriermon is cute
    Years
    Lol, double post much? =p

Anyways, heyo, what up? Would you call your self a freak, or just weird? If you're a freak then you'll fit in perfectly! I won't give you the whole authority schpeel, as other people have already given you it, so I'll just say: Enjoy your stay here! That's an order!
    Heh heh heh I'm pretty much known to be weird to anyone I know......(I chew on stuff,I act like a cat and dog,I'm over obssesed with terriermon and some characters form other anime,a girl at my school hates everything I read,I have weird laughs...mainly my evil laugh)....nyah..kay nyah...thanks for the welcoms other peoples nyah

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome to PC. Terriormon is a Digimon, so I'm guessing you like Digimon then, and if so...I used to be a fan at one time. Anyway, enjoy your time here and have fun.

Back