• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC users and Friends

Mued

I am here to help
    Years
    Hi I am Mued I am very responsible and I well fallow all the rules! I fell I well have alot of fun at PokeCommunity. :classic:

Jolty-kun

Years
    Hi^^, welcome to PC!, read th rules, dont spam and HAVE FUN!, if ya want me to show you around PM me!!, have a fab time^^

Jolty!!!, the freindliest member of PC!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Mued hope you have fun and post alot

Pokemon_Veteran

Read the top of my sig lol

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC.
    Hope you have funa and enjoy your stay here.
    If you ever need anything just pm me and I'll be glad to help you out.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    thats good Mued. ^^ Im one of the friendliest 2 but just vote on Joltion!!! Im not a candidatXD yes, have fun and post alot XD And like Jolty said, Ive can also show ya aroundXD just pm me ^^ Hope 2 see you active.

-Daniel da danish

Jolty-kun

Years
    Good for that! XD, hope ya love this place and if ya need a trainer card, go to a request thread in the t card forum save making your own thread!

edit: yeah^^, dannys very friendly too!, also talk to people in my thunder list^^, me and danny are very friendly!

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Good for that! XD, hope ya love this place and if ya need a trainer card, go to a request thread in the t card forum save making your own thread!

edit: yeah^^, dannys very friendly too!, also talk to people in my thunder list^^, me and danny are very friendly!

Yeah we are^? Thanks Jolt^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    XD ill vote for you Jolteon!!! when it gets underway will you PM me or somethin XD :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yes you will and hello and welcome to PC Natu andf i think you will be best to do your own thread dont ask me why i said that XD and Jolty i thought you were running in the elections :confused: *gazes into the sky with confusion*

Pokemon_Veteran

hey Natu read the top of my sig XD

Back