• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=) Hi PC

Zoaea

Critter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    I got my DS at christmas and have started to play pokemon again (last I played was yellow!).

I plan to be mostly a breeder or maybe a battler. So far I like making poffins and doing contests too... ^.^

I like to hoard items... <_<;

Zoaz; 1762 7148 1564

=) add me to friends and let me know so I have some people to trade/battle with!

ps- whats with us not being able to have our main pokemon follow us like in yellow... they should have kept that pattern. xD so much cuter!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Welcome to the board, Zoaea! I hope you enjoy it here.

I believe Yellow to have been rather a gimmicky game with the Pikachu feature to mimic the anime =P imagine all the overworld sprites the programmers would have to add now!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

The thing in yellow with pikachu following you was really just a gimmick as camisido had said it was kind of to interest more people in the games. Well anyway remember to follow the rules and you will be fine. See you around!

Zoaea

Critter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    thank you all for the welcome! =)

Welcome to the board, Zoaea! I hope you enjoy it here.

I believe Yellow to have been rather a gimmicky game with the Pikachu feature to mimic the anime =P imagine all the overworld sprites the programmers would have to add now!

Yea but it was such a fun/cute gimmick... ^_^ Hmmm... making all the pokemon able to walk out would be alot of work... <_< (maybe just the starters and the pokemon that can walk in the park would be nice tho..) hehe!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello there,welcome to PC and enjoy your stay. Feel free to PM me anytime and see you around soon.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Maybe be a battler? I think that should be changed to "battling is life." =]

Haha, welcome to PC! Enjoy the place, and definitely check out the Stadium when you're good and ready.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Maybe be a battler? I think that should be changed to "battling is life." =]

Agreed. =D

Welcome to PC, Zoaea! I have not the slightest clue how to pronounce that =P

I'm sure you'll have fun interacting with your fellow members over wifi. I'll probably see you around the Diamond Peal and Platinum section then.

Have fun! ^___^

Zoaea

Critter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    Haha no doubt I'll be a battler but I lack confidance at this point!

My game name is wierd.. I say it zo-A-ya. My vent friends from my other games just call me zoa for short. ^.^

Back