• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi peeps

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm looking to recruit a team to help make a rom hack, but also need assistance in learning how to properly hack and how to use the tools.

I'm somewhat familiar with using advanced map but I need to learn more about it. I'm also in the process of learning scripting.

Razoozle

Charmander!
    Years
  • Hello, welcome to the forums! I wish you luck on your project, I don't know how to do it myself sadly but I hope it goes well for you! Check out the ROM section, people there can help you out I bet! ;)

Years
  • Howdy, welcome to the PokeCommunity! You've landed in the perfect spot to develop a ROM hack, our forums are filled with helpful people and resources that can help you out. You can make a recruitment thread over in the Launchpad! If you have any questions about ROM hacking, you can always ask the regulars in the ROM hacking section, or you can make a thread. Make sure to also explore all of our other content and discussions outside of fan games, you're bound to find some interesting conversations out there. ^_^

Anyways, I'll be seeing you around, and good luck on that ROM hack! :D

Back