• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi people!

Years
    My name is Tapshoes, and I'm happy to be joining
    this forum. I'll probably be mainly spending my time
    in the sprites section. But I'll gladly do roleplay when i'm
    not busy!

Tapshoes :D

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hewwo! And welcomes to PC! I hopes you haves fun here^^ Tapshoes? Do you dance? O.o

Years
    Hi there Tappy-sama * gives banana * i hope you have a fun time here,posts lots, be active lol... and if you need a friend, im here for you to pm when you want to!

Years
    Ok thanks! Feel free to PM me any time you want to chat!
    And yes Rai, I really do tapdance. But I'm not very good.
    :P

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Hey Tapshoes!!^^ I love your siggy and avie!!^^ You must like tap dancing and electric pokemon!! You live in Arizona? I live in PA!!!^^ *gives ya cookies* if ya need help, cookie, talk, or friend, PM me anytime!!^^ Enjoy it here as if were home!!^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Tapshoes~! n_________________n Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 Another spriter, eh? I look forward to seeing your work sometime. :33 *sucks at spriting, but enjoys seeing others' work* XD Well, have fun, see you around. ;D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 1, 2005
    Welcome. I am Naga The Serpent. But Please, if you want, feel free to call me naga. My dad lives in Arizona (not sure where) But so does 1/3 of my relatives. If you want to be part of my friends or family, PM me!

Back