• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi peoples!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Hey dudes and dudettes! What's up? I love pokemon, Kadabra's espeicially. Hope I get ta know yall soon. Later dudes!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You want to get to know all of PC's members?
    Well... You should probably start sending friend requests now, that way you may get your wish sometime around Christmas! xD

Seriously though, welcome to the community!
    Kadabra is a pretty great Pokémon I suppose, however; I much prefer Alakazam.
    (One has to love those fully evolved Pokémon, right?)

I do hope you enjoy yourself!
    Take care.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Welcome to Pokecommunity KadabraGirl.
    We all like Pokemon around here so i'm pretty sure you will fit in. Add me as a friend if you want to, that should get you started with knowing people.
    Enjoy your stay at Pokecommunity and try to stay active and be sure to read the rules. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello KadabraGirl!

Welcome to PC! Post around, you'll get to know a lot of people that way^^ And send friend requests too!

Have fun!

Back