• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi please be my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayselipera

Well If you'd like to make friends on Pokecommunity I suggest you try messaging those who you find interesting. You should also post a lot and make threads. If people like what you have to say or agree with you they may message you and a possible friendship could build from that. Of course make sure to read the rules before making a ton of threads and posting!

I also noticed you haven't made a welcome thread yet. A good way to start is to head over to the New Users/Welcome section and make an introduction thread for yourself. Good luck!

Unfortunately a thread like this doesn't belong in Pokemon General. This section is for general Pokemon discussions only. So I'm going to have to lock this.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back