• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ppl Im New here

Hyonp

Neutral Trainer
    Years
    I'm New To The Forum But know A Good Amount Of Stuff About Pokemon I Just Want To Make Some New Friends I also Own A Ps3.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, you should have no troubles making friends around this particular forum. In fact, I think it's down right impossible not to!

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, Hyonp.
    We're certainly glad to have you around.

So, you claim you're quite knowledgable about Pocket Monsters, huh? Well then, I am certain we would all love it if you were to share it with the rest of us. There are many threads over in places such as Pokemon General where you can certainly put this knowledge to good use. ;D

You know, I never did get around to purchasing a PS3. I didn't have the money when it came out, and I really don't have it now either. xD
    If you want to discuss PS3 games, feel free to check out the Other Games section.

Take care, and I hope we shall speak again.

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Hi

welcome to PC, i'm new here too. I hope we can become good friends, Hyonp.

Hyonp

Neutral Trainer
    Years
    Thanks Both Of You I added You Adam And Hiidoran You Are A pretty Cool Guy I Now feel Really Welcome Here I pretty Much Only Have My Ds For Pokemon Thats How Much I Love It ^_^

Back