• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi question inside

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2016
    Hello i just register'd a day ago and i was wondering why no one has made a pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team hack i know there was one called pokemon mystery dungeon green rescue team but it was never finished and now for my introduction.

Hello
    my Name is kole :D pleased to meet everyone

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Bleepbleep! Welcome to the forums. I actually don't know, maybe no one is really interested to make one and that hack must have been probably abandoned or wasn't finished, but don't worry! There's a lot of hacks in the Emulation section that you might want to play such as those that are finished now. I believe there's a certain thread there wherein you could see a list of finished hacks. And why don't you try learning about hacking? Who knows you might be able to a Dungeon Mystery hack! :D

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to become a part of this community Kole! There's basically a lot of things to check out and to contribute in the forum. PC is pretty huge, and it might be really confusing at the start, but as you keep on exploring at the same time meeting members and making friends with them, you eventually get used to this place!

It would be really amazing if you could tell more about yourself such as your interests and hobbies, and personally what brought you here in PC aside from ROM hacks? I'm sure the whole community would love to know more about you even me!

.. And it's pleasure to meet you too! If you still haven't given the rules a look by the way make sure to do so now! It would keep you immune from troubles and specifically punishments & infractions. Any questions about the board? Feel free to send me a message and I'll try to reply right away! Have a wonderful time and looking forward for future encounters! ^^;;

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
    Years
  • I downloaded 17 pokemon games collection for pc about 1,5 years ago. It has pokemon red rescue team. Welcome.

GreenEspeon

Known as BlueUmbreon on PHO!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    Hi! Nice to see a fellow ROM Hacker.
    I'm not sure if you've tried to make a hack of RMD, but I'm not sure if one exists or if A-Map can even support it (I assume you know what A-Map etc. is, being a hacker, right?)
    Now that I think of it, it's probably not possible since scripting those ROMs may not even be developed yet. So the hack you heard of was probably an edit of an existing hackable game like FR or R/S/E
    Anyhow welcome to Pokecommunity, hope to see you around the forums :)

Quicksken

Modder/Hacker/Gamer/Dreamer
    Years
  • Welcome! I'm quite the ROM hack enthousiast myself, and, as GreenEspeon mentioned above me, most of the tools don't really support the RMD. However, it IS possible, but only if you are skilled at ASM, as it would require for you to edit the source code of the game itself. Anyways, I hope you have a nice time here at PC, and we'll probably meet again, in the emulation section!

Greets,
    Quicksken

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, huh? I wonder whether there might be resources for hacking the PMD games... around these parts, people deal with the main series games more when it comes to ROM hacking.

Anyway, do get your fun here, and I think you'll. Right? I hope to see you again! (Check out other sections of the forums, too. PC is large!)

Back