• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Hi! You can call me Zee!
    I draw Pokemon, and I am super addicted to Pokemon Snap!
    I know it's not the usual Pokemon game to be addicted to... but I love it so much! It's so fun to take the pictures and I wish there was still the printout booths at BlockBuster lol!

Hope to see you around the community soon!

-Zee

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Zee! I'm Beca =]
    Your sig is adorable. I like to draw too xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Hey, Zee! You posted in my thread over at Pokémon General, and when I realized you recently joined, I thought I'd give your a welcoming shout!

Your drawings, they are really nice work. Your Charmeleon drawing is my favorite of the set. You should really keep at it. I'm sure you'll find yourself at home in the Art Gallery where you can show off not only your work, but peer into what others do here as well. So, that should be some fun.

You look like a pretty solid guy, so I hope to see you around the forums more.

Back