• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there world!

demon-angel-princess

a ridiculous rabbit
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    umm, hi there. I'm new here and I totally suck at making introductions!
    So..uhh yeah...

My intrests include:
    Video games, jrock/jpop/techno/rock music, drawing,writing, singing, dancing (although I do it very badly) and uhh watching anime and random television programs.

I can be found on youtube,gaiaonline,deviantart and a few other sites.
    So this is my introduction and I hope we can all be friends :3

Years
  • umm, hi there. I'm new here and I totally suck at making introductions!
    So..uhh yeah...

My intrests include:
    Video games, jrock/jpop/techno/rock music, drawing,writing, singing, dancing (although I do it very badly) and uhh watching anime and random television programs.

I can be found on youtube,gaiaonline,deviantart and a few other sites.
    So this is my introduction and I hope we can all be friends :3
    YESH!!! I have succeeded in pulling you into the awesomeness that is PC!!!!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHA *thunder*
    In case you didnt know....well you should know who I am since we ARE friends on youtube, gaiaonlne and DA and have the same username as I do on two of said sites xD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Hello, demon!

OMFG, another J-Pop lover! Awesome!

I'm Rentorar, someone who's never seen another J-Pop lover ever XD

PM me if you want to!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Demon-Angel-Princess! I thought it was a fine introduction! =P

Glad to have you here, and I'm sure you'll have a great time! There's plenty to do, and given your wide range of interests, you'll definitely find something to keep you busy! Not to mention, it's pretty darn easy to make a few friends, as everyone around here is quite friendly and willing to chat.

Have fun exploring the forums, and I hope to see you around! =D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity then. I hope you have fun and if you need a friend throw me a friend invite.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey there, demon-angel-princess and welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Might I say that's quite a creative name you've got going there?

Heh, I sucked as well, don't worry about it. I couldn't dance if my life depended on it either, you're not alone. I'm usually on YouTube myself and I visit deviantart frequently to see the amazing drawing abilities of some of the people around the world.

If you need any assistance at all don't be afraid to ask staff or any other member at PC for that matter, we'll be glad to help.

Once again, welcome and have fun.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hey Demon, welcome to the PC! ^^

I like Techno too! :D
    Anyway, read the rules good and hope you'll have a good time here! ^^

Foot

I'm creating a Pokemon Sun and Moon Comic!
    Years
  • Welcome, 2 THE WORLD OF 2MORROW!!! Whoo! I just love saying that! Anyway, welcome... I'm sorry if I welcome U agian I'll feel like I'm repeating myself, and thats 1 of my all time top pet peeves. J-Rock!!! Pillows, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Beat Crusaders, Hyde, Gackt! Just a few favorites off the top of my head. If U ever wanna talk J-Rock, Anime, or Pokemon (of course!) drop me a line! I usually hang out at the Battle Threads though... But I like wander here and there every once in a while. Oh yeah! I also have a deviantart acount 2! My user name is AStupidNameThatIsn

What's yours? Peace!

Back