• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,there!

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    Hello,I'm a devoted Pokemon player,my favorite types are grass,ghost,fighting and dark.They're awesome for me!My current team is in my signature,take a look at them.No friend code in the trainer card btw,I give only to the trusted people lol.Anyway,here I'm,nice to meet you all!I'll be seeing you all somewhere else,have a good day.

Jolte

*noms on cookie* Mine. xD
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, fellow newcomer! Hope you have fun days here. =3

Lunarian

Lavender's Priestess
    Years
    Thanks,fellow newcomers!Hey,let's add each other in the friend list :D Be sure to post alot,like I'm planning to do :P

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Quite a good team you got there Trainer_Lily! Maybe we could battle some time if thats ok with you. Well I am sure you will meet a lot of nice people here and maybe some of them will be your freinds also remember to have fun and follow the rules and you will be just fine.

Well anyway I will see you around some time!

PS:Just to let you know only the creator of topics here in the New Users Welcome forum can post more than once! *coughJoltecough*

Back