• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there :)

WolowizarD

We're on a mission from God
    Years
    Hi everyone, I've found this site searching some fanart of croagunk, and I've decide register, oh, and sorry for mi english, I'm from Seville, Spain :D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Oh, yay, another Spanish member! Welcome to the PokéCommunity.

It's kind of random that you found this forum because you were searching for Croagunk fanart. o.o

lol croagunk fanart

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    It is a bit strange that you found this place while looking for fanart of Croagunk. XD;

Nonetheless, hope you're having a good time around here.

Oh, and your English isn't that bad at all. :>

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Welcome to the community and I hope you enjoy it as well as meet many new friends and see many more fanart that other members work on at PokéCommunity.

As for your English, don't worry much because as far as I see you're pretty good. It is always nice to have other members join from across the world.

Back