• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there~

Years
    I'm new to the site. My friend suggested that I find one of these online because I need someone to help me out with some trading and plus I wanted to join a site like this since I adore pokemon. I'm Eliah, but my real name is Gabrielle. Feel free to call me whatever you like, as long as it isn't degrading/insulting/mean. P: I'm nineteen and engaged. I adore pokemon and have a lot of the games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello! I'm new here as well, but I've done a lot of trading elsewhere so feel free to send me a message if there's something you're looking for and I'll see what I can do ^-^;

And if not, then welcome anyways and I hope you have a good time!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Congratulations on being engaged, and perhaps more importantly, joining PC! Feel free to drop me a message if you need any help or simply want to be friends. I'll be glad to hear from you~ n_n

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Eliah. I hope you enjoy your time around here.

Back