• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
    Years
    Hi there, I'm new to this place, so I could use a decent welcome so I'll sick around, as I tend to get bored easy :)

I'm currently re-watching the original Pokemon series, and re-playing Firered, so I feel completely immersed in Pokemon currently :L

My name is Luke, that's about it :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It's nice to see a new face around these part, and welcome. :D

From what you've said, you may be interested in these forums, especially the Pokemon Anime section, which discuss the anime, of course.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome, weeman! (Weird name? Sure is!)

The original Pokémon series... I have fond memories of it. It's been a long time since I first watched it.

Well, glad to know that you're a member of PokéCommunity now! Don't forget to check out the various threads in the forum sections, and have fun!

Back