• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    Hi There!
    Im Jexs, i play Pokémon from time to time & yea just wanted to say hi :D & that I'm glad to have joined a wonderful community.

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Any particular reason you decided to join PC? Or do you have certain interests about Pokemon at all? There's everything about Pokemon in PC and more! Plus the community is extremely friendly and appreciates your input and thoughts on anything. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Thank You for the warm welcomes! :)
    I will surely enjoy this place, make new friends & hopefully no foes :P lol

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome to the forums, Jexs! What was your first Pokemon game? I could still recall all the amazing memories from the past, the first time I played Pokemon, the first time I watched the anime and the movie and all the first times with Pokemon, it's just amazing! I couldn't actually believe that I'm still a fan as of today, it's been a decade which means it's been for ten whole years and I am still going strong! In short, Pokemon has been a part of my life, and I am sure it has been yours as well! You just joined one of the best Pokemon boards in the web by the way, PC is known for it's outstanding and fun discussions as well as for it's calm, friendly and nice atmosphere that will surely get to loved by new members around! :)

There are loads of things in here which I'm sure that you will be enjoying both Pokemon related discussions as well as off-topic ones! Actually, I don't want to spoil in the fun and ruin the excitement of discovering so I think it would be nice if you could explore the forum yourself, though since PC is certainly huge, don't hesitate to approach me if you have any questions regarding about something! At the same time while participating on different discussions you will also get to meet tons of people around and possibly make friends with some of 'em!

Have you read the rules yet by the way? If not, then I suggest you to do so! You don't want to get into any trouble don't you? I've never been into any trouble so I don't know the feeling of getting one, but wouldn't it be nice if you will be able to follow the rules and be fair with everyone? Also, I don't want to infract someone even though it's part of my job, but rules are rules so there's no exemptions! So, other than that, you might want to check out PC's Adoption Center as well, you will be able to learn more about it by clicking the link on my signature, basically someone will guide you over the boards that you've picked! :D

I shall see you around, enjoy your stay here. <3

Back