• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there ^^

Fiz!

Fiza
Years
  • Hi from the Netherlands :pink_boogie:

I've been lurking around for a bit before I decided to post....I'm awkward like that....
    Any way, here I am. I've mostly been playing X nowadays as I'm trying to complete the pokedex.

In the other games I just gave up because no one where I live play the games and it was simply impossible to get them all alone. But it's different now :pink_love:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Hi
    welcome to the community
    and I also new here. Its very interesting here. Got in since Pokemon raptor but never register.

At least i post something.
    Disclamer : Im not an english speaker

Fiz!

Fiza
    Years
  • Hi
    welcome to the community
    and I also new here. Its very interesting here. Got in since Pokemon raptor but never register.

At least i post something.
    Disclamer : Im not an english speaker

Hi, and welcome to you too :pink_laugh:
    There's so many things to do, I don't know where to begin.

What is Pokemon Raptor?

Oh heey there Fiz! and welcome to PC, it's a pleasure to meet you and have you here with us today :)

Aw, a lot of people lurked before joining too! you're not alone there, and nobody here is awkward. We're all different persons, at the end of the day. And nobody can blame us, or judge us by that, right?

Nobody around me really likes games, I'm alone on that aspect too, but I'm sure that you're going to find friends with the same tastes as you around here! Out of curiosity, which Pokemons are you looking for? I can't trade sadly, since I don't own the latest Pokemon games.

If I can ever help you, feel free to send me a message! I wish you luck with everything here, and I hope you find what you are looking for :)

I guess so ;) And I do think I'm in the right place here, hopefully I'll get to meet lots of new people.

No worries, I only need some legendaries. I don't want to keep them really just want to add them to the pokedex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiz!

Fiza
    Years
  • I'm sure you will! PC is full of friendly people, I'm always open to making a new friend, and I don't mind chatting one bit :)

Oh, good luck with that! I'm pretty sure you're going to find them. Oh, just letting you know, I had to merge your posts, because you did a double post. If you ever want to reply to somebody, and you were the last person who posted. Remember to edit your last post, and quote them there.

Got it. I can use a new friend, have to warn you though....I really am socially awkward :3c

I hope I'll find them too, is there somewhere here I can post a request of some sort?

Years
  • Hi from the Netherlands :pink_boogie:

I've been lurking around for a bit before I decided to post....I'm awkward like that....
    Any way, here I am. I've mostly been playing X nowadays as I'm trying to complete the pokedex.

In the other games I just gave up because no one where I live play the games and it was simply impossible to get them all alone. But it's different now :pink_love:

if u need pokedex completion i can help. i'm an awkward turtle too haha

Fiz!

Fiza
    Years
  • if u need pokedex completion i can help. i'm an awkward turtle too haha

Lol, awkward turtle. That's a new one, don't want to be a penguin?{XD}
    I will accept any help I can get, I've posted in Quick Trades with the ones I'm looking for.

I'm not so sure of my fc any more though, as the one who responded to my post said he added me but his profile isn't complete on my 3ds yet. Meaning either my fc isn't correct or his isn't?

Years
  • Lol, awkward turtle. That's a new one, don't want to be a penguin?{XD}
    I will accept any help I can get, I've posted in Quick Trades with the ones I'm looking for.

I'm not so sure of my fc any more though, as the one who responded to my post said he added me but his profile isn't complete on my 3ds yet. Meaning either my fc isn't correct or his isn't?

it's an english phrase :P coz turtles can hide in their shell? penguins just flop around haha.

i couldn't find your post in quick trades?

Back