• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi There

Years
  • Regards. I discovered these forums recently, I'm not a native English speaker so I use a translator instead. It's a bit hard because I don't know the English names of the trainers and pokemon, though it's getting easier since it's not hard to memorize.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, Gravyard, and welcome to these forums!
    Don't worry about your english level, it's no problem. I am not a native speaker either, and I admit I often translate and search the names! ^^
    But I have no doubt the forums will be no less enjoyable and fun for you as they are for me!
    How long have you been a Pokémon fan ?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Don't worry, a lot of our users aren't native English speakers, and many have learned English better through participating in the forums! :) Just never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

Years
  • Hello, Gravyard, and welcome to these forums!
    Don't worry about your english level, it's no problem. I am not a native speaker either, and I admit I often translate and search the names! ^^
    But I have no doubt the forums will be no less enjoyable and fun for you as they are for me!
    How long have you been a Pokémon fan ?

8 years, not very long if you consider that the franchise is 26 years old. In the 5th year time frame my obssesion died, however, quickly returned when Legends was announced.

Hello..... why does your Pikachu want to stab us? D=

Are you currently playing any Pokemon games?

He's just happy to be friends with your Glaceon (=

I'm done with Legends, so I've restorted to rom hacks and fangames.

Hi there! Don't worry, a lot of our users aren't native English speakers, and many have learned English better through participating in the forums! :) Just never hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!
    Thank you to all your kindness!

Back