• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to all

Years
    Woah, you're going to have to fix your signature o_o; It's way too long. Signature rules can be found in the main rules, which can be found on the navbar (the line of links, with the User CP link).

Anyway, welcome! ^^ I hope you have fun, and good luck.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there, One of my favorite Pokemon is Arcanine too. XD Before I go on, I think that your signiture is too big. So you may want to edit it. Anyway, welcome to PC. I hope that you makes lots of friends here and have a bomb of a time. XD PM me if you have any trouble of to be friends. Andddd, don't forget the rules!

~Rules ~ I wonder if you will actually bother to click this link. XD

edit: Sammi i'm going to..Anyway, yah, Sammi beat me.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yes, that sig is better. Welcome to PC!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Welcome to PC! If you need help or need to ask questions you can go to me.

Back