• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to everyone who just don't know what put on the title!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
  • I'm "new" here... Well okay, I'm not a "new" member. I've abandoned my first account because I just didn't liked the username. I simply put something that had just came out of my mind and later just didn't liked it.
    But I wasn't even three months and I barely used my account. I want to be more present this time because I'm bored and with nothing more to do on the internet, because the only one social network that I use besides Pokecommunity is fulfilled with dumb people.

And despite I love pokemon I actually don't play THAT much. I just don't have the time, but that's not that bad. I love poke art. I love the concept of creating fantasy creatures based on what already exists, and mixing your own ideas. I believe art is the human nature of always wanting things to be more than they really are, and to be more than we really are, and escape from reallity. That's why I like pokemon and mythical creatures, and art itself.

Yep, that's it. I'm still a noobie anyways!
    Oh, and once a while you guys will see me committing some grammatical mistakes. hehe~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Wow, nice Suicune sigpic, it's magnificent! Hello & welcome back to PC, I'm MidnightShine or preferably known as Mid. It's always nice to see a returning member =D.

Art? I love art! I also love the way how you express what art is to you, it was simply beautiful. I myself practice spriting which involves messing with pixels.

So, you aren't a hardcore Pokemon gamer. That's sad but it's still OK, at least you get to play, right?

Hope you'll have fun here at PC. Feel free to shoot me a VM, a friend request or either both! Just don't make me rage. Nah, just kidding.

~Mid~

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
    Years
  • Hello and thank you! Suicune is my fav legendary of all time. It is magnificent indeed!
    I was a hardcore pokemon gamer but that was what my days were of: pokemon. Now that I dance I am able to enjoy pokemon in a better way AND make art for myself. :3

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hiya, or rather, welcome back!

What a beautiful FanArt of Suicune you have, joliesseful :3

Glad that you are found of Art too. I'm actually in Applieds Arts and I love all kind of Arts.
    Especially Fantasy, Heroic Fantasy, SF and all!
    I would be glad to share with you.

If you had time, which one do you want to play, first?
    There are many FanHacks of Pokémon in there. I heard that they're really talented. If you want new aventures, well, it's a good way to keep love with Pokémon ;D

Hope that you will like to be there. People here are kinda nice and like to share. If you want to chat, I'm here.

See you~

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
    Years
  • Thanks!
    I know some fan hacks and they're cool. I like BlazeBlack/VoltWhite because they allow us to have ALL the pokemons. It's just mad!

I already like to be here. :3

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Welcome back to PC!

I admire your passion for art and Pokemon, Mononoke. It's really interesting, I've never met someone like you before. I'm guessing that Suicine sig is one of your works? Suicine is awesome. It's fine that you don't really have the time to actually play Pokemon, all that matters is that your a fan and that your here!

I wouldn't mind being one of your first friends since coming back to the site. I'm pretty new here myself (just joined yesterday) so I still want to get to know more people here. Send me a message if you ever wanna talk, k?

Thanks~

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    So I suppose this can count as a "welcome back" then? :3 Either way, welcome back to PC! Even after three months, you deserve a warm bear hug, because anyone who returns to PC is a friend of mine forever. ♥

Sorry if that made no sense whatsoever. I'm heavily scatterbrained right now. xD

But hii there!

And I'm astonished by how your mind works(no, this is not sarcasm!!). It's just...that entire paragraph really reminds me how my own mind works. Not really the concept of fantasy creatures by any means, but looking deeper into things, if that makes sense....less "creatures" and more "fantasy" if anything. To live in a world you created on your own, and to populate it with things you want to populate it with, to paint your own image of an ideal world, with all sorts of creative twists. That was just...really inspiring ^^;

But other than that, I hope to see you around~! Don't hesitate to shoot me a VM or a PM if you wanna talk! I like meeting new people nad making new friends~!

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
    Years
  • I'm guessing that Suicine sig is one of your works?

Nahh, I picked this beautiful piece of art on the internet. I don't know how to draw on the computer! ><
    I draw sometimes, but now I'm focused on dance. When I finish a Dance College I'll return to painting and drawing. But I still can enjoy it as a hobbie for now!

So I suppose this can count as a "welcome back" then? :3 Either way, welcome back to PC! Even after three months, you deserve a warm bear hug, because anyone who returns to PC is a friend of mine forever. ♥
    How cute your warming "welcome back"~ Thank you!

And I'm astonished by how your mind works(no, this is not sarcasm!!). It's just...that entire paragraph really reminds me how my own mind works. Not really the concept of fantasy creatures by any means, but looking deeper into things, if that makes sense....less "creatures" and more "fantasy" if anything. To live in a world you created on your own, and to populate it with things you want to populate it with, to paint your own image of an ideal world, with all sorts of creative twists. That was just...really inspiring ^^;
    Wow~ And I didn't even think too much when I was writing that little text. I'm pleased to see that you identified yourself in my ideas, that's really cool!

Last edited:

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Lol, I'm so late to this, but anyway...

Welcome back to PC! I'm Psystar63, or just Psystar or Star. Even though it's a username that I came up with like 6 years ago, I still like using it.

I really like what you said about art. It's why I like to draw as well. I did a few years of study in a Fine Art school, so I also feel that art is a means of wanting the world to be more than it is. When you're an artist, you tend to see the world differently from everyone else, and you use your art to then show everyone else what you see. I also use drawing to escape from reality, as well as videogaming... That's why I love Pokemon so much.
    Though I don't really consider myself to be a 'hardcore' Pokemon gamer, I probably am one, considering how much I play (plus I'm pretty much a Pokenerd).

But anyway, feel free to send me a friend request or a vm if you wanna chat :)

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
    Years
  • I really like what you said about art. It's why I like to draw as well. I did a few years of study in a Fine Art school, so I also feel that art is a means of wanting the world to be more than it is. When you're an artist, you tend to see the world differently from everyone else, and you use your art to then show everyone else what you see. I also use drawing to escape from reality, as well as videogaming... That's why I love Pokemon so much.
    Though I don't really consider myself to be a 'hardcore' Pokemon gamer, I probably am one, considering how much I play (plus I'm pretty much a Pokenerd).

Yeah, that's what I think. Artists just want to show to the rest of the people what the world look like to them, that's what separate us (artists) from mad people! LOL It's a very thin line between art and madness, and this is why the greatest artists had some problem.
    But it's really great. Since I handed over myself to art I feel a lot more happy than before. That's because now I have a hole world just inside of me.

Back