• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!! totaly new here...

Years
  • Hallo!!
    Well... everything here is new for me. lol
    Its the first forum that im going in... and im not new only here, im new in usa too. lol
    Im a international student and I tought that could be a good idea make some friends with something that I enjoy, like pokemon.
    I realy like to create strategies and battle. Im not that good, but I try...
    I also like a lot the pokemon manga.
    Hum... i think that is it!! lol

oh, yes... sorry if I did some english mistake. Feel free to correct me.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hey, you! My name is Eivana, and I LOVE to make friends! Just go ahead and send me a profile comment, that would be awesome.

International student? Cool. New to US? Cool! I'd like to get to know ya. I'm a friendly person, lol, I don't bite. >=D

I'm no stranger to forums, been going to forums sine 2002, but it is always an adventure for me every time I go.

DMoC

Ledendary Trainer
    Years
  • Hey, nice to meet you.
    i am sure you will make several friends here, most people here are very nice.

Back