• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi XD

~Mew

lady champ
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    My sister and I just joined these forums XD We're both 17 too!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    (If I could perhaps get this welcome thread back on topic....XD)

Welcome to PC, ~Mew! I do hope you and your sister enjoy yourself here. (Although she doesn't sound too pleased that you have leaked that information =P). I can assure you everyone here is very nice, and there's no reason to hide your sister-ship! (I rather enjoy welcoming family members to PC)

I guess I'll be seeing you both around! Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Come on, there's no reason to hide your sistership, I have a sister and a brother here. Although they are quite annoying sometimes. >.>

Anyway, welcome! I'm sure you and your sister will have a fabulous time here! Have fun!

KenJThomas

Pokémon RP tutorial writer.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2008
    Hello ~Mew and welcome.

I believe I just posted in your sisters introduction thread as well. I hope you two can clear up this mis-understanding between you and have a great time on the PC forum!

I actually enjoy the thought of having friends or family join communities with me, but I don't think any would be interested in joining a Pokémon based forum.

Back