• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi y'all!!!!!

AQUILINUS

Life, so insignificant
Years
  • Yo everyone, I am Zhen, I just used the 'Aquilinus' name for its symbolic meaning of being 'like an eagle', there's nothing else to it.

Some would think that pokemon is nothing but a childish concept, I am 15 but I still love it; there's no point in growing up to a dull and boring life!!! Pokemon ftw!!!

I played and finished every one of the pokemon games, up to Pokemon Platinum, that is.
    I played pokemon cards but my self-esteem has been lowered greatly after losing at the first round in a TCG Tournament...

Now, I am not obsessed with pokemon; it's just the fact that pokemon amuses and interests me in entertaining ways, I am not obsessed, I am slightly obsessed...

I am here basically to ask questions on a pokemon battle simulator(Shoddy Battle), 'cause I just started playing it. ^^

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • A big welcome to the forums, AQUILINUS; a fan like you found the right place to be. Enjoy your time here and be mindful of the rules.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey, I'm 19 and still find Pokémon entertaining. What's more, there are people even older than me on this board, and a heck of a lot more knowledgeable about it to boot. I think it's safe to say Pokémon can be enjoyed even after your childhood days have passed.

Sorry to hear about your tournament troubles, Zhen. Maybe you'll do better next year, huh?

Good luck with learnin' all about Shoddy, my man.

AQUILINUS

Life, so insignificant
    Years
  • Thanks everyone, for welcoming me so warmly to the Pokemon community, I really appreciate it.
    I do hope I can get along with everyone in the forums and enjoy my time here.

THANK YOU

Back