• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Welcome to pc FM6! I like Pokemon too (and so does everyone else here most likely). xD I used to watch Yugioh at one point to, but I stopped and then the new series came on, and Joey turned into a girl! XO

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just be sure to read the rules and stay active, and you'll have a great time.

Have fun! ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Yes, it's never good to confuse new with noob, is it?
    They are completely different.

However, I don't believe you have much to worry about. I'm sure most of the members here will understand that you are new and take it easy on you. ;D

So, you say that you like Yu-Gi-OH. Would that be the card game, or overall? If it's the card game, you might find some interesting things here:
    Other Cards

I hope that you make PC your new home. It's a pretty great place with some really great members.
    Welcome! ;D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hope you have a good time on the forums. Be active, and make good posts. 8D

Back