• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Yo ppl,

I am new to this forums, this is like the coolest forum I have ever seen. But I cant give you'all the address bcause I haven't reached 15 posts.

Thanks,
    Sean

Years
    Welcome to PC! Make sure you read the rules...You can only advertize in your sig. Enjoy the forums!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I do believe PokéCommunity is the best forum I have ever seen! xD

Welcome to the community, xinghao31.
    Since two people have already asked you to read the rules, I don't really think I need to do that. ;D

Since you didn't really list any interests you have, might I suggest the Pokémon General section? It's full of everything Pokémon that you can imagine.

I hope you enjoy yourself here; it's a pretty great place.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey xinghao31. How are you doing this fine day. Like Hiidoran suggested the Pokemon General area is a great place if your just looking for anything pokemon-related although this whole forum is pokemon-related.

I too also believe this is the best forum ever as there are lots of great people to become friends with. If you need anything don't hesitate too ask.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Thanks ppl, I will read the rules. But whats a 'sig'. Does it mean signature?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I have been beaten by many people to say "Read the Rules" and guide you to a nice forum.
    So I will just say that I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a fun time. Make heaps of friends and stay active!

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Hiya pal. You've been told enough about this place,So I guess I don't have much to add.
    Enjoy life!

Back