• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Thisistheend

The End Is Near
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    Hi,I'm Thisistheend,call me End or Death.I joined because this is the only thread I found that allows you to talk about Roms and stuff,and the community seems pretty nice.I am n collage,and enjoy the computer,and ps3.And youtube.And pokemon.

Last edited:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Hello, Death!

I'm Rentorar and was browsing the threads ,and I found the thread.

You have a yotube account? Let's chat sometime XD

Well, see you later.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey there, Thisistheend/Death/End and welcome to the wonderful site known as PokeCommunity.
    You'll love it here.

So you're into the computer, Ps3, YouTube channels and good ol' pokemon? Well this is the perfect place for you, here we have that and a lot more to discuss. Browse around and you'll find other cool things as well.

Have fun, post lots and remain active.

Thisistheend

The End Is Near
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    Hello, Death!

I'm Rentorar and was browsing the threads ,and I found the thread.

You have a yotube account? Let's chat sometime XD

Well, see you later.

Ya,its XxCulexxX.
    Hey there, Thisistheend/Death/End and welcome to the wonderful site known as PokeCommunity.
    You'll love it here.

So you're into the computer, Ps3, YouTube channels and good ol' pokemon? Well this is the perfect place for you, here we have that and a lot more to discuss. Browse around and you'll find other cool things as well.

Have fun, post lots and remain active.

Thank you for welcoming,and I will remain active =D

Last edited:
    Back