• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Hi! Welcome to Pokécommunity! I would gladly be your friend! Need anything, ask me!

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • 'Ello, Pure Heart! Welcome to the Community, where we make children work for free where we have over 1 million members (or something like that, I lost count at someone named Kihsteue or something like that).

I'm Rentorar, and I'll be happy to take any questions you have, and be sure to check the forum rules!

You'll make plenty of friends here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Pure_Heart!

Well you're in luck, because having fun and making friends are a few of our specialties! The other being pokemon of course =P...But anyway, I'm sure you'll have a great time here...Just stay active and post a bunch! =D

I'll be seeing you around! ^___^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hello Pure_Heart, welcome to the PC! ^^

I've just seen you in another welcome thread from a few minutes! :3
    Anyway, by now you've already read the rules good.
    So I'll I have to say is have a good time here! :D

Back