• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Hi im new. this is a really cool site. I love pokemon (shaymin is the best) and thats about all. Cya around!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Hello, Shaymin 57! Welcome to PC. Make sure to read the Rules and the FAQ/Help sections if you have any questions. But I'm sure you knew that, right? ;D I am right, right? O_O

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time in PC~ If you have any questions unanswered, feel free to send me a Private Message or Visitor Message.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Thanks, and you are right. Maybe. Maybe your right. Yes i think your right , right? Yes you are right. :P

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Welcome to PC. I hope you like it here. And as it will be stated by the staff, please read the rules.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello there Shaymin fan,were glad to have you here at PC,it's so much fun once you get around posting and viewing threads,I hope you find this a comfortable place to stay and make sure to read the Rules.

Paul~

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the community it's really fun here but this is just my first time on one of these so I think it's pretty cool you might have other opinions.

Back