• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Empoleon_26

Brendan fan!That's my name too
    Years
    Well my real name is Brandon,and I love pokemon!!!!!!I play pokemon 24/7(not realy but like)8/5 or more!Favorite pokemonis Empoleon!!!!it used to be Blastoise,then it was Feraligator,THEN it was Sceptile, and now it's Empoleon!!!!!When I catch a female poochyana I name it Beauty.(the name of my chihuahua.)But when i was little i actually played it 14/7!!!I want to be a game designer when i grow up!!!^^ And i already came up with a hack!Pokemon alpha!It stars the son of Breandan and May,the son of Gold and Crystal,and the son of Red and Green.It's shceme will be either like hoenn or kanto.(most likely Hoenn)the evil team's name is Team Choas.I kinda forgot the rest.......but it's going to take a WHILE,If things go right.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Well its nice to see you have already got some parts of a story there. I like the story and hope to see you start that hack as i would love to test it. Well not much else to say except read the rules and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity!
    We have heaps of people here who love Pokemon too so you will fit right in here!
    If you need anything or need some help with something, send me a VM, I'd be glad to help!
    Good luck!

Back