• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    hey i'm new here but i noe hw to hack. pls teach me how to put up all those stuff into a page like de others do

edit
    i meant- i want to know how to put up a page for my hack.
    like the other hacks in hack showcase has.
    maybe i'll first read the rules. thnks anw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hello. :3

Since you don't talk like Gilgamesh and I, I'll help you out. XD

we dnt noe wat ur talkin about plz talk mor clear thx.

Anyways, read the rules and FAQ!
    Have fun~

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

If you could please try to make that a little clearer maybe we could help you! Well anyway i hope you get the help you need! Follow the rules, Make lots of freinds and have fun! See you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Do you mean the decoration that most hack-threads have?

If so, what you are looking for is CSS. A nice little explanation is given by Kayashi in this thread here:
    Click here

The only possible other thing I could fathom you are talking about would be screenshots of your hack.

If that is the case, you need to have 13 more posts before you can embed them in your thread.
    (Either way however, you're going to need 13 more posts because the rules for posting a hack outside of the Scrapbox kind of require you have screenshots, if memory serves correctly.)

I hope I was able to clear something up for you. Welcome to the community!

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Hello there.
    Enjoy your stay here, and don't forget to check the Rules and FAQ.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello and welcome to PC, Dude! Next time be a little clearer, so that we could all help you out!

Make sure to read the rules and I'm sure you'll have a great time here at PC!

Back