• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Kudra

IV breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I'm new around here. It's really been a while since I played pokemon seriously. I used to be pretty big on competitive battling, but then I got an xbox. I used to use other forums but coming back, they're too strict now and not any fun anymore. I'm just hoping I can have some fun here, make a couple friends, and get a good battle every once in a while.

Felix Re-Knoll

NoN-Believer
    Years
  • I'll be your friend... I don't have many here, and I wouldn't mind a good battle every now and then. To tell the truth, I haven't played Pokemon in while either, but I'm really not playing on purpose so I can have fun with Platinum.

I used to have an Xbox... Until my brother moved out with it...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm sure you will accomplish all of those goals, Kudra. Pokécommunity certainly doesn't lack in members, competitive battlers, or good times. Even if you're not into Pokémon as much as you once were, I guarantee you will find something to entertain yourself around here.

Welcome to the community, my friend. I dare say that PC is a strict place. In fact, I think you will come to find that the rules are rather lax and give you plenty of "breathing space" while still upholding a good foundation. I'm sure you will enjoy that, yes?

You seem like a pretty on-the-ball fellow, Kudra. I hope to see you around the boards from time to time.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    One of the forums I used to use was fun, but the owner one day just decided not to renew the hosting subscription, never told anyone, and it suddenly died out.

Another forum, which I will currently not name, has become so strict that you can't even make a topic to ask a question. There is a designated Q/A thread. That isn't so bad, but the system they came up to to trade is horrible. That and the bandwidth the server had was horrible.

Felix Re-Knoll

NoN-Believer
    Years
  • Well, PokeCommunity is run by multiple people, I think, so that won't happen here. Besides, the people are generally friendly, so even you post something in a wrong area, nobody will get angry or anything.

And everything around here is easy to use, so PC is rather convenient.

Back