• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Hi I'm new here :)
    so what the first thing i do
    i always not online because busy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You did the first thing you should have done! :D Now that you've made your introduction, the only thing left to do is make sure you've read the rules, and find yourself some discussions to participate in. They're pretty much everywhere, but hey, it's up to you to decide what to participate in and do around here. What part of the franchise do you like? The games? Anime? Card Game? Find the right board, and start postin'. ^^

That's okay if you're not gonna be super active. I mean, it's not like we're gonna show up at your door and demand you log on once every couple days. Well, unless you get yourself a staff position. When they say they'll break your legs if you don't check your boards, they mean it. *waves cast*

Hope ya have a great time around here, and don't hesitate to contact me, another member of staff, or just a friendly veteran member if ya have any questions. We're a pretty friendly and inviting place, after all~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, welcome, cruchy! Anyway, well, since your introduction is so short, might as well as start browsing and participating in threads, huh? Anyway, get involved in PokéCommunity! That'll do you some good sooner or later. Have a great time! Don't worry about not being online. Just try to take some time to get online.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Ha ha, you certainly did the right thing. Since most of the new members make an introduction thread just after they join, you might as well consider your 'first thing' done. XD; But yeah, like Hiidoran said, be sure to read the rules and try to look for discussions that interest you. Once that's done, it'll be a pleasant road ahead of you and you won't even know when you got addicted to PC. >D

Anyway, welcome to the forums, cruchy! Hope you stick around the forums! :D

Damn you, Larry! Damn you for making welcome posts like that and making it harder for us n00bs to concentrate on our posts! D<

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    You did the first thing you should have done! :D Now that you've made your introduction, the only thing left to do is make sure you've read the rules, and find yourself some discussions to participate in. They're pretty much everywhere, but hey, it's up to you to decide what to participate in and do around here. What part of the franchise do you like? The games? Anime? Card Game? Find the right board, and start postin'. ^^

That's okay if you're not gonna be super active. I mean, it's not like we're gonna show up at your door and demand you log on once every couple days. Well, unless you get yourself a staff position. When they say they'll break your legs if you don't check your boards, they mean it. *waves cast*

Hope ya have a great time around here, and don't hesitate to contact me, another member of staff, or just a friendly veteran member if ya have any questions. We're a pretty friendly and inviting place, after all~

ok i will do it

and nice to meet you

Back