• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    Hi, I'm Alan. I've liked pokemon from the beginning, but I go on and off it. I thought I'd join these forums. See you around! :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey Alan! o/

There was a phase in my life where I actually, completely vowed never to like Pokémon again. I think I was like 12? Then the third generation came out and got me hooked once again. I don't play it neeeearly as much as I used to, but I'm still hooked for life.

...and the point behind that story is that you will be too after being here for some time. o3o

Either way, glad to see ya decided to make an account!

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    hi alan!

I'm a newbie too!

My name is Pika-power.

By the way, which Pokemon do you like most? do you have a favorite type?

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
    Nice to meet you alan. My name is Lilliana and I was a newbie a few weeks ago and i'm sure you'll love this site. I've been interested in Pokemon since i was about 3 and i'm still a big fan now :).

Back