• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    hey im tabletennis. been on bulbapedia for a while, but decided to join here also.

my favorite pokemon is probably zoroark. before 5th gen though blaziken.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello, table tennis! [That's one of my favorite sports. :3] The bulbapedia forums, right? I can't say I visited; but, glad you decided to join here as well. :3 As you can see, this forum is pretty bid indeed! Well, probably because there are lots of sub-forums for you to visit; from the black and white sub forum to Emulation~ you're free to explore~!

Zoroark is a pretty interesting pokemon; its ability is pretty cool! Like, I used to use its ability to mimic my Wobbafet, so that people will think Counter or Mirror Coat is coming, them WHAM! THEY GET DARK PULSED! =3 So much fun. <3 Blaziken is pretty nice as well! It was my very first starter in the advanced generation; in Pokemon Ruby. :3

Well, its been very nice to greet you; if you have any concerns or questions or anything, feel free to contact a staff member, and they'll help ya out as soon as they can. <3 Hope to talk again! :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Aaaaaah I understand not your speak of competitive battling. T_T

Okay, I actually did THAT time, but you see that ol' Hiidoran is slow...

Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Tabletennis! I actually made an account over at Bulbapedia not so long ago. Not a bad place, but I just can't seem to make a home anywhere else but here. :] So hey, do feel free to shoot me a message anytime, for just about any reason... I like to talk. D;

Oh, and I'm terrible at table tennis... just... awful. I assume you're much better at it? Haha.

Years
    haha thanks guys and yeah im pretty good at ping pong.

over at bulbagarden we had moderators to keep things goin right, but i see here that there are more than mods. admins, pc supporters? what do you guys do?

Back