• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Hello Everyone! I got PKMN white on Monday and I'm already almost done! I hope I can get along with everyone here!

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Ah! I look forward to a battle then, nudge nudge wink wink?

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm over there somewhere if you need a hand. Or I'm over here. Either way.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I'm on the 7th gym on Pokemon White. :3 I really love it; its my favourite pokemon game now. <3 Speaking of Pokemon Black and White, you can check out the pokemon Black and White board, which is right here in the brackets of doom: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200 ]

(I call them brackets of doom because everything sounds better with "doom" in it. :3 EVERYTHING.)

I also hope we can get along as well! I'm preeeeeetty sure we will; or else SCIENCE WILL FAIL ME. ;3;

But it won't! =D See ya soon. :3 If you have questions, you can ask a moderator as well. <3

Back