• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Hey, I'm Dark (or possibly Light, I dunno). I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to forumS, or pokemon. I've played red, yellow, silver, crystal, emerald, diamond, platinum, soul silver and white. I'm ready for any chalenge that yous have! (Except hackers and cheaters, altough they're generous :3) BTW, I'm NOT saying my location in case of roberys or pedos. PS: currently hunting for Mew, can anyone who's offering let me know?

Years
  • Welcome to the forums. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Absolute Supreme Overlord of Darkness. My purpose in this life is to rule the universe! The Darkness pulses through my veins granting me ultimate POWER! Embrace the Darkness! Defeat the Divine Light! For the Light blinds the human mind and causes humans to act recklessly on emotion. Dark Justice is absolute; it forgoes emotion and relies purely on logically constructed facts and assumptions. No matter how fast Light travels, Darkness will always be waiting.

All of the fools who dare oppose my absolute supremacy, shall suffer my overwhelming wrath in the eternally black abyss of hell! The icing terror of despair shall sink into the souls of my enemies as the blackest darkness covers this planet. Numbed with fear, they watch helplessly as the Dark lord rises to power. For dominance is not enough - I demand Absolute Supremacy! There is No Hope in Hell for those who pointlessly stand against me.

As Overlord, I hereby declare that henceforth, you will be referred to as Dark.

Oharo

̣
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Hey, I'm Dark (or possibly Light, I dunno). I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to forumS, or pokemon. I've played red, yellow, silver, crystal, emerald, diamond, platinum, soul silver and white. I'm ready for any chalenge that yous have! (Except hackers and cheaters, altough they're generous :3) BTW, I'm NOT saying my location in case of roberys or pedos. PS: currently hunting for Mew, can anyone who's offering let me know?

Welcome to the forums! Well, seeing as you already have forum experience, I don't think I need to help you with anything. Although you can approach me if you need any help, albeit my limited forum experience.

There's a challenge section down the forum map. You could try going there if you want a challenge. Lol. Ok.

You have to use a Mew glitch. This link is pretty helpful, has pictures and such.

Back