• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
Years
  • Hi, I'm Victoria. I joined the other day and just began my time here today.
    I jonied here because I wanted to talk to people about Pokemon. I hope I can make some new friends here!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Based off your name, i'm assuming you like red hot chili peppers? ;) I love them! Welcome to the forum, we're glad to have you here. You've obviously come to the right place, a lot of people here like talking about pokemon too, i'm sure you'll have no trouble meeting people. Hope you have a great time! :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi Victoria! Looks like you're a big Cyndaquil fan, is that your favorite Pokemon?

You joined for the same reason I did, lol. Read the rules and don't be afraid to explore all the areas available to you (: You may find yourself interested in more than you think!

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
    Years
  • Based off your name, i'm assuming you like red hot chili peppers? ;)

Oh yes, they're my favorite band!

Hi Victoria! Looks like you're a big Cyndaquil fan, is that your favorite Pokemon?

Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion is my second favorite Pokemon. My first favorite is Igglypuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff!

Hi Victoria, and welcome to PC! You just joined today, but I hope you'll stick around the community for a long time. Don't worry, it's a nice place with a really cool and laid-back atmosphere. And with all of the discussions surrounding 5th gen and what have you(if you're into that), I think you're going to have quite the fun time around here, especially if you start making friends around here and whatnot.

Do not hesitate to PM me or the forum mod Hiidoran, should you need any help though. :D; Enjoy your time here at PC!

Thank you (: Nice icon also.

Last edited:
    Back