• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Are you sure you want to hear everything about PokéCommunity or would you rather take in the full experience? No matter, I guess I could tell you a little bit about the place while I'm here. The forum is mostly based around Pokémon. It ranges from the current games, to the older generations, the anime, manga, and so much more. Go figure right?

However, it offers a lot more than just that. There's also areas here for general discussions relating to the outside world, trivia games, entertainment, graphics, art, writing, clubs, and much more. I guess it'd be easier to see it all once you start lurking around and finding the areas you enjoy hanging around the most. Next to all of that, PokéCommunity offers forum events ─ we actually have the Get-Together coming up this weekend, perhaps you might feel free to join in on the fun ─ and some forums have weekly events such as Pokémon Trivia's "Who's that Pokémon?" game or if you've got an 360 or maybe a PS3, the Video Gaming forum sometimes hosts game nights that you can partake in.

Heh, I guess what I'm trying to say is that there's so much to offer here and so much to do, that you really can't put it all in a short list of words. It's better to get out there and experience it yourself. All the while making a ton of new friends who might share the same interests as you. Hey, you've already got one thing in common with a majority of the member's here and that's Pokémon!

Anyway, you probably don't want to read all of this, but I'll leave saying make sure you check out the Community Rules and have fun while you're here.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! As Hiiro said, there's so many things here on PC (PokeCommunity) that it can't all be described easily. Of course, the main theme here is Pokemon, but there's a lot of other things as well, like music and culture. Where you hang around depends on your interests, but I'm sure you'll find something to do here. Well, once again, welcome, and have a great time at PC.

Back